- Sig Sauer US CEO Arrested for Export Violations November 27, 2018
- Armed HVAC Repairman Saves Woman from Escaped Monkey Attack October 8, 2018
- Florida Store Owner Shoots Man Attempting to Steal Hatchet October 7, 2018
- Jack Barnes Joins SIG SAUER as Vice President, Commercial Sales September 27, 2018
- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
A proposal to expand the list of crimes that trigger an automatic 10-year ban on gun possession has passed the legislature and has been presented to Gov. Brown (D) for signature.
The post California bill to expand 10-year gun bans on misdemeanors heads to governor appeared first on Guns.com.
Following pressure from Second Amendment advocates, the city of Houston ordered the privately-run zoo located on city-owned land, to take down their “no guns allowed” signs.
The post Houston Zoo ordered by city to drop gun free zones appeared first on Guns.com.
Right now, six staff members at Wilson Public Schools near Ardmore are training for their conceal-carry permits. The topic of arming school …
A lawsuit could be shaping up in St. Lawrence County, where the judge continues to deny gun holders an unrestricted permit to carry and conceal …
TRU-SPEC will be outfitting Scaly Adventures’ with MultiCam® Black, TRU Pants, boonies, contractor caps, backpacks, t-shirts and ladies’ pro-weight t-shirt.
Sixty-seven-year-old Harvey Lembo’s residence had been burglarized four times, he told the Bangor Daily News, so the wheelchair-bound senior finally obtained a handgun.