- Woman who Shot Suspect Credits CCW Class for Wise Decisions February 3, 2019
- Anti-2nd Amendment Groups Pressure Credit Card Companies January 29, 2019
- Mossberg Enters the Concealed-Carry Market January 27, 2019
- More Firearms Businesses Leave New York January 26, 2019
- Nevada Gun Grabbers Looking Forward To Dem Control January 24, 2019
- Virginia Senate Votes to Allow Firefighters, EMTs to Carry Concealed Firearms January 24, 2019
The U.S. Department of Justice has awarded a two-year, $2.4-million grant to provide gun-safety education messaging and free gun locks.
A proposal to expand the list of crimes that trigger an automatic 10-year ban on gun possession has passed the legislature and has been presented to Gov. Brown (D) for signature.
The post California bill to expand 10-year gun bans on misdemeanors heads to governor appeared first on Guns.com.
Right now, six staff members at Wilson Public Schools near Ardmore are training for their conceal-carry permits. The topic of arming school …
A lawsuit could be shaping up in St. Lawrence County, where the judge continues to deny gun holders an unrestricted permit to carry and conceal …
TRU-SPEC will be outfitting Scaly Adventures’ with MultiCam® Black, TRU Pants, boonies, contractor caps, backpacks, t-shirts and ladies’ pro-weight t-shirt.