- Woman who Shot Suspect Credits CCW Class for Wise Decisions February 3, 2019
- Anti-2nd Amendment Groups Pressure Credit Card Companies January 29, 2019
- Mossberg Enters the Concealed-Carry Market January 27, 2019
- More Firearms Businesses Leave New York January 26, 2019
- Nevada Gun Grabbers Looking Forward To Dem Control January 24, 2019
- Virginia Senate Votes to Allow Firefighters, EMTs to Carry Concealed Firearms January 24, 2019
With violent crime rising in New Orleans, there’s been a spike in people learning how to shoot and obtaining carry permits.
This armed citizen story is a perfect wake-up call for the “just wait for the police” contingent.
By James England – Republished with Permission from Concealed Nation. There are WAY more than 10 things you should never do as a concealed carrier or as a firearms owner in general. But we’ve decided to pick 10 extremely important ones. We’re not judging you if you do these things – we’re just saying it’s the […]
Read the original story: 10 Things Concealed Carriers Should Never Do
STI International sponsored shooters had a strong showing at the 2105 Georgia Extreme Bullets USPSA Championship.
In the wake of the recent data breaches at the Office of Personnel Management, ATF has reevaluated its policy of electronically transmitting NFA information and other sensitive information…