- Sig Sauer US CEO Arrested for Export Violations November 27, 2018
- Armed HVAC Repairman Saves Woman from Escaped Monkey Attack October 8, 2018
- Florida Store Owner Shoots Man Attempting to Steal Hatchet October 7, 2018
- Jack Barnes Joins SIG SAUER as Vice President, Commercial Sales September 27, 2018
- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
This armed citizen story is a perfect wake-up call for the “just wait for the police” contingent.
The U.S. Department of Justice has awarded a two-year, $2.4-million grant to provide gun-safety education messaging and free gun locks.
By James England – Republished with Permission from Concealed Nation. There are WAY more than 10 things you should never do as a concealed carrier or as a firearms owner in general. But we’ve decided to pick 10 extremely important ones. We’re not judging you if you do these things – we’re just saying it’s the […]
Read the original story: 10 Things Concealed Carriers Should Never Do
STI International sponsored shooters had a strong showing at the 2105 Georgia Extreme Bullets USPSA Championship.
In the wake of the recent data breaches at the Office of Personnel Management, ATF has reevaluated its policy of electronically transmitting NFA information and other sensitive information…