- Sig Sauer US CEO Arrested for Export Violations November 27, 2018
- Armed HVAC Repairman Saves Woman from Escaped Monkey Attack October 8, 2018
- Florida Store Owner Shoots Man Attempting to Steal Hatchet October 7, 2018
- Jack Barnes Joins SIG SAUER as Vice President, Commercial Sales September 27, 2018
- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
Passage of the reform would correct the current situation on college campuses, “where murderers, rapists and shooters can commit crimes without fear of being harmed by their victims.”
… our business from our Millstadt location to Shiloh for economic reasons and we are certified to teach conceal carry classes,” Martindale explained.
In early August, Republican lawmakers in the state legislature filed SB68 and HB4001 which would allow those with a concealed carry license to bring …
Carl Zeiss Sports Optics, the world’s leading manufacturer of high performance sports optics, is pleased to announce the release of the new VICTORY SF binocular as the perfect complement to the…..
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) is offering an upland game hunting clinic on Saturday, Sept. 26 at the Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area (SVRA) in Los Angeles County.
Guns & Gear
Custom Metal Products introduces the company’s newest tactical steel target.
Despite recommendations to the contrary from firearms industry representatives and local gun dealers, a Seattle City Council committee on Wednesday, Aug. 5 voted unanimously to approve an ordinance to tax sales of guns and ammunition in Seattle and req…