- Sig Sauer US CEO Arrested for Export Violations November 27, 2018
- Armed HVAC Repairman Saves Woman from Escaped Monkey Attack October 8, 2018
- Florida Store Owner Shoots Man Attempting to Steal Hatchet October 7, 2018
- Jack Barnes Joins SIG SAUER as Vice President, Commercial Sales September 27, 2018
- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
A Frankfort, Ill., gas station clerk used a handgun to foil an attempted armed robbery in the early morning hours Tuesday.
A Heath, Ohio, school has instituted a rather novel approach to dealing with an active shooter.
Walthour does not have a conceal carry permit. “The court security deputies scan thousands of pieces of personal property,” Sheriff John Fuson said.
When it comes to high-performance “trap-specific” shotguns, affordable options are few and far between and often sacrifice quality for price.
The handgun is one of only two made and is engraved with an American flag, numbered and comes in a specially designed commemorative case that also contains a 9/11 Challenge Coin.
On the “Randy Newberg Unfiltered” radio show, Randy Newberg talks to two special guests: Andrew McKean, Editor-in-Chief of Outdoor Life magazine and Hal Herring, contributing editor, Field & Strea