- Woman who Shot Suspect Credits CCW Class for Wise Decisions February 3, 2019
- Anti-2nd Amendment Groups Pressure Credit Card Companies January 29, 2019
- Mossberg Enters the Concealed-Carry Market January 27, 2019
- More Firearms Businesses Leave New York January 26, 2019
- Nevada Gun Grabbers Looking Forward To Dem Control January 24, 2019
- Virginia Senate Votes to Allow Firefighters, EMTs to Carry Concealed Firearms January 24, 2019
Responding to an order to fast-track concealed carry licenses for vets and active duty military, the Sunshine State has issued an average of 125 a day in the past two months.
The post Florida issues 7,549 carry permits to service members in 60 days appeared first on Guns.com.
Following the dismissal of a lawsuit brought against the Ann Arbor school district challenging a ban on firearms, the group backing it is crying foul.
The post Gun group says Michigan judge broke law in dismissing school suit appeared first on Guns.com.
The Missoula City Council is weighing a measure that would mandate an expansion of background checks to include virtually all gun transfers including private sales.
The post Montana city leaders consider background checks for all gun sales appeared first on Guns.com.
A driver’s license works in every state, so it’s common sense that a concealed carry permit should work in every state. If we can do that for driving …
It was a very interesting vote in that it could go down in history as one of the dumbest and most pointless votes in the history of Tucson, AZ…
The NRA Car & Truck Show is open to all makes/models/years of antiques, muscle cars, off-road vehicles, modified & race cars, custom trucks.
Guns & Gear
The Ruger GP100 has been a mainstay in the company’s double-action handgun line since it first rolled off the assembly line in 1986, and while its newest iteration was designed with competition in mind, the same purpose-built features that can herald victory can also save your life.
The average armed civilian encounter is under 6 feet – here is a strategy to engage