- Armed HVAC Repairman Saves Woman from Escaped Monkey Attack October 8, 2018
- Florida Store Owner Shoots Man Attempting to Steal Hatchet October 7, 2018
- Jack Barnes Joins SIG SAUER as Vice President, Commercial Sales September 27, 2018
- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
- Virginia State Police Adopting SIG SAUER P320 July 19, 2018
Responding to an order to fast-track concealed carry licenses for vets and active duty military, the Sunshine State has issued an average of 125 a day in the past two months.
The post Florida issues 7,549 carry permits to service members in 60 days appeared first on Guns.com.
Following the dismissal of a lawsuit brought against the Ann Arbor school district challenging a ban on firearms, the group backing it is crying foul.
The post Gun group says Michigan judge broke law in dismissing school suit appeared first on Guns.com.
He says he wants members of the military stationed at bases and recruiting centers to be able to carry firearms and wants state-issued conceal carry …
Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever is taking its annual celebration of upland hunting, National Pheasant Fest & Quail Classic, to Kansas City on February 19, 20 & 21, 2016.
The Johnson County Chapter of Pheasants Forever (PF) will be hosting an Outdoor Family Fun Day and Youth and Women’s Pheasant Hunt Saturday, October 3.
It was a very interesting vote in that it could go down in history as one of the dumbest and most pointless votes in the history of Tucson, AZ…
Guns & Gear
The Ruger GP100 has been a mainstay in the company’s double-action handgun line since it first rolled off the assembly line in 1986, and while its newest iteration was designed with competition in mind, the same purpose-built features that can herald victory can also save your life.