- Woman who Shot Suspect Credits CCW Class for Wise Decisions February 3, 2019
- Anti-2nd Amendment Groups Pressure Credit Card Companies January 29, 2019
- Mossberg Enters the Concealed-Carry Market January 27, 2019
- More Firearms Businesses Leave New York January 26, 2019
- Nevada Gun Grabbers Looking Forward To Dem Control January 24, 2019
- Virginia Senate Votes to Allow Firefighters, EMTs to Carry Concealed Firearms January 24, 2019
The new Kahr headquarters will bring about 200 jobs to the area by next year.
It is strange to consider that such tools could be subject to bans when guns are not
Returning to the hot and dry desert of Las Vegas, Nevada, Team Hornady Shooter, Max Michel, won the 2009 U.S. Practical Shooting Association National Championship for his fifth time with a winning score of 1,409 points. Attacking 16 aggressively designed stages that required fast and accurate shooting, Max relied on Hornady’s 124 grain XTP™ bullets hand loaded for his custom 38 Super fora winning result.
When the scores were tallied, Max commented that he’s been using Hornady products for over 10 years because “it’s the most accurate round on themarket today. Competitive shooting is my full time job that I train so hard for; I can’t afford to have any mishaps and for me Hornady is there eachand every time.”
“Having the support of my family going into this match was important, but having Hornady as one of my sponsors providing me with quality productsallows me to perform correctly and I’m able to focus entirely on the match itself.”
The XTP bullet’s profile is designed to deliver flawless function in a variety of handgun platforms, and the jacket extends forward so there’s nochance of bullet deformation on the feed ramp. The XTP is purpose-built for semi-auto handguns and its hollow point design shifts the center ofgravityrearward to provide the most stable flight possible; which translates to exceptional accuracy on the range.