- Louisiana Blocks Citigroup/BOA Bond Sales over Gun Policy August 24, 2018
- U.S. Appeals Court Rules Right to Open Carry Constitutional July 24, 2018
- Virginia State Police Adopting SIG SAUER P320 July 19, 2018
- SIG SAUER Introduces U.S. Army’s M17 Variant to Commercial Market July 18, 2018
- Texas School District Votes to Arm Teachers June 30, 2018
- Illinois Court Strikes Down School Zone Gun Ban as Unconstitutional June 26, 2018
What does Hillary Clinton’s candidacy say about America?
In the beginning In mid-2004 Beretta released the Xtrema 2 semi-automatic 12 Gauge shotgun in the United States. A buddy of mine showed me a YouTube video of the Beretta pro shooter demonstrating it. I was floored by his obvious skill, but also immediately intrigued by the almost complete absence of apparent recoil and how […]
Read the original story: Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Review
Read the original story: How To Carry A Concealed Carry Gun On A Motorcycle
Assembly Bill 96 originally passed the state Assembly on June 2, 2015, by a vote of 62 to 14.
Delaware’s hunting seasons will start Tuesday, Sept. 1 with the opening of the archery and crossbow deer season and mourning dove and resident Canada goose seasons on private lands and state areas.
Year after year, competitors flock to the ranges of Camp Perry to take part in the National Trophy Rifle Matches & National CMP Games Events.