- Woman who Shot Suspect Credits CCW Class for Wise Decisions February 3, 2019
- Anti-2nd Amendment Groups Pressure Credit Card Companies January 29, 2019
- Mossberg Enters the Concealed-Carry Market January 27, 2019
- More Firearms Businesses Leave New York January 26, 2019
- Nevada Gun Grabbers Looking Forward To Dem Control January 24, 2019
- Virginia Senate Votes to Allow Firefighters, EMTs to Carry Concealed Firearms January 24, 2019
The Senate gave its stamp of approval Wednesday to an Assembly bill to allow police agencies to circumvent a recent win in the courts on how sheriffs consider carry permit applications.
The post California bill to allow sheriffs, chiefs to ignore recent gun rights win advances appeared first on Guns.com.
A retiree whose apartment had been robbed five times in six years bought a gun on Monday
Crimson Trace GREEN Laserguard for the Springfield Armory XD-S and Glock Model 43 Coming Soon – USA Carry
Crimson Trace is expanding their line of GREEN Laserguard’s very soon to include two new products. The LG-469G will fit the Springfield Armory XD-S and the LG-443 will fit the Glock Model 43. If you have either of these handguns, these are a great addition to upgrade them to. Just remember that you will likely need […]
Read the original story: Crimson Trace GREEN Laserguard for the Springfield Armory XD-S and Glock Model 43 Coming Soon
In the beginning In mid-2004 Beretta released the Xtrema 2 semi-automatic 12 Gauge shotgun in the United States. A buddy of mine showed me a YouTube video of the Beretta pro shooter demonstrating it. I was floored by his obvious skill, but also immediately intrigued by the almost complete absence of apparent recoil and how […]
Read the original story: Beretta 1301 Tactical Shotgun Review
Assembly Bill 96 originally passed the state Assembly on June 2, 2015, by a vote of 62 to 14.
Delaware’s hunting seasons will start Tuesday, Sept. 1 with the opening of the archery and crossbow deer season and mourning dove and resident Canada goose seasons on private lands and state areas.